An invitation to a lecture on "What do you know about social phobia"
The Deanship of Admission and Student Affairs is pleased to invite you to attend a lecture on
"What do you know about social phobia"
presented by Dr. Hoda Al-Muhanna, family medicine specialist and medical director of the University Medical Center.
The lecture will be on Wednesday 05\07\1442 - 17\02\2021
From 01:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Definition of social phobia.
- Symptoms of social phobia
- Causes of social phobia.
- Measuring social phobia.
- Ways to get help.
- This lecture will be delivered via Blackboard through the link HERE.
- This lecture is presented to all male and female students of the Saudi Electronic University.
- There is a certificate of attending a training course of 2 credit hours
We wish you the best of luck
The Deanship of Admission and Student Affairs