Workshop: How to Turn Your Thesis Into an Article?
The Deanship of Scientific Research in cooperation with Elsevier Publishing is pleased to invite you to attend a workshop entitled: How to turn your thesis into an article?
Which Aimed to turn your thesis into an article, you will want to focus on adapting it for publication. By attending to brevity and focus, writing style, relevant literature review and data analyses, and appropriate interpretation of the results or findings.
On Thursday, September 21, 2023, from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm.
- Differences between a thesis and a journal article.
- Identifying the appropriate target journal.
- Shortening the thesis.
- Changing introductions into abstracts.
- Modifying the introduction.
- Tightening the methods section.
- Reporting main findings in results.
- Ensuring discussion is clear and concise.
- Limiting number of references (Demo).
- Determining authorship, copyright, and publishing model.
- It is offered to all SEU staff and students.
- This course will be delivered virtually via Blackboard through the link HERE.