The 93rd National Day Competition
The Deanship of Admissions and Student Affairs is grateful to announces the opening of reception of entries for the 93rd National Day Competition in achieving #SaudiVision2030 which aims to provide you, our dear students, with the opportunity to share your talents and feelings on this day that is dear to our hearts.
About the Competition
The aim of the National Day competition is to motivate university students in its branches to share their talents and creativity by presenting creative content that achieves the objectives of the 93rd National Day and reflects its theme "We dream and achieve" and the projects of the National Day identity 93, which are as follows:
|The Kingdom’s Youth||Diriyah Gate Project||Sindala Project|
|AlUla Project||THE LINE Project||AlSoudah Development Project|
|Sports Boulevard Project||King Salman Park Project||Al-Shuaiba Solar Power Plant Project|
|Electric Cars Project||The Kingdom's Astronaut Program||The Cube Project
- Enabling students to express their feelings and celebrate the ninety-third National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Providing students with the opportunity to showcase their talents and share their creativity.
- Highlighting the sublime message that National Day contains
- Enhancing the spirit of belonging among students
- Explaining the impact and depth of National Day and its importance.
In the 93rd National Day competition, we aim for students to share their creativity through five tracks, as in the following table:
|Photography||Share a photo taken by the student in high quality|
|The fine drawing||is a manual drawing made by the student, which is shared digitally and later sent to the university|
|Digital drawing||is a digital drawing made by the student, presented in high quality|
|Poetry||is a national poem of no more than 10 lines|
|The short visual film||is a visual film of no more than 60 seconds produced by the student|
Photography Share a photo taken by the student in high quality.
The fine drawing is a manual drawing made by the student, which is shared digitally and later sent to the university
Digital drawing is a digital drawing made by the student, presented in high quality
Poetry is a national poem of no more than 10 lines
The short visual film is a visual film of no more than 60 seconds produced by the student
- To reflect the identity of the 93rd National Day and the projects from which the identity was inspired.
- Implement it according to the official identity guide from the National Day 93 website - link to the guide.
- Participation must be in one of the five competition tracks.
- A student is only allowed one participation.
- Clarity of message, depth, and impact of participation.
- Innovation and creativity in implementation.
- Accuracy and quality of participation.
- Participation must be from regular university students.
- It must be an original participation and the creativity of the student or group of participating students.
- It must be in accordance with the teachings of our tolerant Islamic religion.
- Adherence to the official Saudi dress when participating.
- The committee has the right not to accept any participation that does not comply with participation policies or according to the views of its members.
- If participating as a group:
- The number of students does not exceed four students in each team.
- A student may participate in only one team.
- Participation is delivered by the team leader, mentioning all members in the registration form.
Recognition of contributions
The students who achieve first and second place in each track will be honored during the celebration of the 93rd National Day. Their recognition will take place through the university's digital platforms, and there will also be monetary rewards."
|Announcement||September 7, 2023|
|Deadlines||September 17, 2023|
|Filtering and selecting participations||September 18, 2023|
|Winner Announcements||SND93 Celebration Day|
Participation means the university's right to unconditionally use the contributions in any form through its official channels, with the right to share them with other parties.
To register and participate in the competition, click here