The e-University graduates are distinguished in the graduate employment index for educational institutions

The e-University graduates are distinguished in the graduate employment index for educational institutions

The e-University graduates are distinguished in the graduate employment index for educational institutions

The e-University graduates are distinguished in the graduate employment index for educational institutions

13-02-2020

Graduates of The Saudi Electronic University receive a high percentage in the index of employment of Saudi graduates in public universities for 2018, and according to a report issued by the National Observatory for Labor, 60% of graduates were able to work in the private sector while 23% were able to work in the government sector, a total of 83% of the number of graduates. For his part, the University's Director-Designate, Prof. Dr. Ibrahim Bin AbdulAziz Al-Maakel, explained that since its inception, the university has sought to adopt the latest programs and scientific disciplines that meet the needs of the Saudi labor market and the requirements of sustainable development, in coordination with the Ministries of Labor and Development. Social and civil service, has sought to qualify its graduates by bringing in the latest educational curricula in partnership with a number of international and local universities and educational centers. He stressed that the university wishes success and success to all its students, and made sure to provide them with the sciences and skills that contribute to their practical excellence.