An invitation to register in "Professional Certificate of Excellence in E-Learning" program
The eLearning Innovations Center is pleased to invite you to register in "Professional Certificate of Excellence in E-Learning" program, which is offered by the Saudi Electronic University in collaboration with Franklin University. The program has two training courses, and each course consist of 25 hours of training.
The program consists of two training courses:
1\ FOUNDATIONS OF INNOVATIVE eLEARNING
This course provides foundational strategies and key principles for innovative e-learning. Modules include:
- Engaging eLearning Strategies.
- Adopting Instructional Design and Assessment Principles.
- Leveraging Learning Management Systems & Online Assessment Tools.
2\ ADVANCED INNOVATIVE eLEARNING
This course provides advanced strategies for innovative e-learning. Modules include:
- Designing for Deeper eLearning.
- Advanced Facilitation Strategies.
- Enhancing Educational Technologies for Next Generation Learning.
Mode of delivery:
The courses are offered via Canvas LMS.
Duration per course:
Each course has 25 training hours per week, including 4 hours of virtual sessions everyday from Sunday to Thursday.
Course start date:
First Course: from 17 to 21 January 2021.
Second Course: from 24 to 28 January 2021.
To register for the program, Click here.
Note that, the last day to register is January,14 2021.
- This training program is offered for both male and female.
- Participants obtain certificate approved by SEU & Franklin University.
- Read more about the E-Learning Innovation Center, HERE.
- To communicate about courses prices and times please contact us through the email: email@example.com