Under the auspices of the President of the Saudi Electronic University, the Deanship of Admission and Student Affairs is pleased to launch the University President's Cup for electronic games 2023 for FIFA23 and Chess game.
The tournament aims to develop and discover talents in electronic sports and support them in local, regional, and international participation.
- Developing students' skills in electronic sports.
- Discovering and sponsoring talents in local, regional and international tournaments, in coordination with the Saudi Federation for Electronic Sports.
Two players will play against each other online and the winner qualify to the next match.
|Eight students from each game compete in person at the competition venue in Riyadh.||In person||Final tournament|
March 8, 2023
The beginning of the registration
March 13, 2023
The registration period ends
Sunday March 19, 2023
to Thursday March 23, 2023
Preliminary Qualifying Stage
May 15, 2023
The stage of the final rounds
(attendance in Riyadh)
- Competition via the PS5 system.
- The half match is 6 minutes - a total of 12 minutes for the two halves.
- Only club teams are allowed to participate - specific countries or regions are not allowed to participate.
- The competition played home and away system, taking into account the goals scores of the home and away and extra time in the event that the results are equal, and then separated by penalty kicks.
- The game is 6 minutes.
- Participation via the application or the browser.
- Matches will be played in Best of 3 system and Whoever won 2 matches will be the winner.
Top three winners
- First winner: A cup and an amount of money, 3000 riyals.
- Second winner: A medal and 2000 riyals.
- Third winner: A medal and 1000 riyals.
Appreciation gifts for the remaining participants in the qualifiers
- The participant must be an enrolled university student.
- Commitment to the competition environment and regulations.
- Adhere to the official Saudi dress code in media posts.
- Commitment to tolerant behaviors and ethics in addressing and showing a positive spirit throughout the duration of the competitions.
- The competition committee has the right to exclude any participant in the event of non-compliance with good ethics and behavior during any stage of the competition.
- All technical requirements for the preliminary qualifying stages of participation are provided by the participants in the tournament.
- Accommodation and transportation will be provided to the finalists in Riyadh, and they must adhere to and attend.
- The Organizing Committee has the right to update the participation policies and controls at any time during the competition stages.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions of the tournament and the mechanism for progression in its stages.
- The competition participation will be as individuals.
- Registrants will be approved according to the priority of registration and their interaction with the university's activities.
- Candidates will be contacted and coordinated with them to start the competition, and they must respond promptly to the messages sent.
- All results are final.
To register for the competition, please click on the link here