- Students must submit an admission application via the Admission Portal within the allocated timeframe.
- A preliminary screening process is carried out by the Deanship of Graduate Studies based on the data provided in the application.
- Selection criteria will be implemented by the colleges to select from applicants.
- The Deanship of Graduate Studies will ensure that applicants meet the terms, conditions, and selection criteria.
- The Deanship of Graduate Studies will upload an initial admission notice on the Admission Portal.
- Applicants' documents confirmation is carried out at the University branches.
- Students must pay first-semester tuition fees via the Admission Portal.
- The Deanship of Graduate Studies will upload the final or conditional admission notice on the Admission Portal.