The Science and Technology Unit is an independent unit that supervises the plans, and follow-up of strategic programs and projects related to scientific and technical activities and to its development at the Saudi Electronic University.
To promote the building of a knowledge society at the university to serve the Kingdom's sustainable development, contributing to the advancement of scientific and research to achieve the vision of the Kingdom 2030.
Support the relevant strategic programs and projects and follow-up implementation, and ensure consistency with the directions of programs King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology to support research and scientific innovation, to achieve its objectives through:
1. Urge university professors, researchers and graduate students to contribute to the comprehensive national long-term plan for science and technology.
2. Assist university professors and researchers in preparing and formulating proposals for research projects submitted.
3. Follow up the progress of projects and overcome all obstacles to ensure their successful completion on time.
1. Introducing the comprehensive national plan for long-term science and technology within the university and King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology programs to support research and scientific innovation.
2. To raise the level of contribution of the university and its employees in the comprehensive national plan for science and technology and programs of King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology to support research and scientific innovation.
3. Provide scientific advice to researchers, to ensure the quality of their research proposals, and match their objectives with the objectives of the National Plan for Science and Technology programs of the King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology to support research and scientific innovation.
4. Administrative and technical supervision of KACST projects to support research at the university.
5. Work as a point of contact with the General Secretariat of King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology programs to support research and scientific innovation.
1. Receive research projects submitted by researchers directly through the website or e-mail.
2. Continuous communication with researchers through direct meetings, letters and emails and the website of the Science and Technology Unit.
3. Examine the submitted projects and discuss them with the researchers by the scientific committee of the unit to ensure their consistency with the national plan for science and technology and the terms of programs of King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology to support research and scientific innovation before raising them.
4. Inform the researchers of the scientific committee's views and guide them to make the necessary amendments to their research proposals.
5. Submit appropriate research projects to the Secretariat of the Supervisory Committee of the National Plan for consideration and approval.
6. Receiving periodic reports from the research teams, while ensuring that they reach the Secretariat of the Supervisory Committee on time.
يمكن التقديم على برنامج دعم الجامعات والمراكز البحثية أحد برامج التحول الوطني (2030) الذي تشرف على تنفيذه مدينة الملك عبدالعزيز للعلوم والتقنية عبر الرابط التالي: https://gpurc.kacst.edu.sa
To contact us