Timetable for Undergraduate Admission in the Second semester of 2018-2019
Opening date for online application for the second semester of academic year 2018-2019.
Closing date for online submission of application at (02:00 PM)
Announcement of provisional acceptance.
Start of document submission (online and in branch) and tuition fees payment.
Deadline for tuition fees payment (10:00 AM)
Deadline for tuition fees refund for accepted applicants in the second semester of 2018-2019 who wish to withdraw (2:00 PM)
- Applicants should have obtained secondary school certificate or equivalent.
- No limited period for obtaining the secondary school certificate is required.
- Admission is granted to applicants who satisfy all admission requirements and is based on the applicant's grades in secondary school.
- Original copy of the secondary school certificate or equivalent and the academic transcript.
- For certificates obtained from outside Saudi Arabia, applicants must submit the original copy of the School Certificate Equivalency from the Ministry of Education.
- A copy of the identification card for Saudi applicants or a valid copy of Iqama (residency card)for non- Saudis. .
- A copy of the mother Identification Card for non- Saudis of Saudi mother.
- Please note that blocking promotional messages may result in not receiving the text messages from the university.
- Admission results can be viewed through the Admission Gate.