Lead the utilization of technology in education to contribute to national development.
Provide outstanding education to all segments of society that contribute to the production, dissemination, and utilization of knowledge in achieving social, cultural and economic development.
Empower learners to achieve their ambitions through the optimal application of technology and knowledge.
"Pioneers of future learning"
- Community Partnership
- Institutional Commitment
- Learners Empowerment
- E-learning Leadership
- Digital Innovation Commercialization
- Strengthening Community Development
- Achieving Financial Sustainability
- Provide outstanding education to empower learners to achieve their academic & professional aspirations
- Build a regional leading role in e-learning
- Grow in digital innovation and Techpreneurship
- Strengthen engagement with communities across the Kingdom
- Build a sustainable, efficient and effective institute to achieve financial sustainability
Institutional Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of their degree at SEU, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate high level understanding of the fundamentals, processes, and contributions associated with the academic discipline.
- Employ critical thinking skills, by applying knowledge, for making well-reasoned arguments and effective decisions.
- Practice the lifelong skills needed in all social, economic, mental, and emotional health aspects.
- Illustrate effective utilization of technological tools and methods relating to the program of study.
- Utilize skills that exhibit ethical behavior to characterize accountable, responsible, and contributing citizens to the society.
- Recognize the social and environmental responsibilities through the participation of extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate team spirit and leadership skills in a collaborative and inclusive environment.