Lead the utilization of technology in education to contribute to national development.
Providing high-quality flexible education which utilizes technology and modern teaching methods to all segments of society, and contributing to the production, dissemination and utilization of knowledge to achieve social, cultural and economic development.
Empower learners to achieve their ambitions through the optimal application of technology and knowledge.
"Pioneers of future learning"
- Community Partnership.
- Institutional Commitment.
- Learners Empowerment.
- E-learning Pioneers.
- Digital Innovation Commercialization.
- Enhancing Community Development.
- Achieving Financial Sustainability.
- Provide outstanding education to empower learners to achieve their academic & professional aspirations.
- Build a leading regional role in e-learning.
- Grow in digital innovation and Techpreneurship.
- Enhance engagement with communities across the Kingdom.
- Achieve fiscal sustainability and expenditure efficiency.
Institutional Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of their degree at SEU, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate high level understanding of the fundamentals, processes, and contributions associated with the academic discipline.
- Employ critical thinking skills by applying knowledge to make well-reasoned arguments and effective decisions.
- Practice the lifelong skills needed in all social, economic, mental, and emotional aspects of life.
- Illustrate effective utilization of technological tools and methods relating to the program of study.
- Utilize skills that exhibit ethical behavior to characterize accountable, responsible, and contributing citizens to the society.
- Recognize the social and environmental responsibilities through the participation of extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate team spirit and leadership skills in a collaborative and inclusive environment.