An invitation to attend a course on: Personal financial management and savings culture
Student Activities Department at Dammam Branch is pleased to invite you to attend
a course on
Personal financial management and savings culture
Presented by Mr. Alaa bin Mutair Al-Hudhali (Small and medium enterprises specialist)
on Tuesday 30 March 2021
From 12 pm until 3 pm
- An introduction to savings and personal finances
- Rationalize expenditures
- Preparing a personal budget
- automatic saving
- Investing savings
- Investment risk assessment
- Prepare a list of your financial goals
- Contingency savings
- The course will be delivered virtually via Blackboard through the link HERE.
- This course is offered to all Saudi Electronic University male and female students.
- There is a certificate of attendance of three credit hours.