An invitation to attend a training course on " How to deal with difficult courses "
The University branch in Jeddah in cooperation with the Deanship of Admission and Students Affairs are pleased to invite you to attend a training course on
" How to deal with difficult courses "
presented by Mrs. Amany Shlyan Al-Ghanmi, lecturer in Health Informatics Department , College of Health Sciences.
on Wednesday 28 \ 6 \ 1442 - 10 \ 02 \ 2021
from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Course Outline:
We’ll learn about the how the brain uses two very different learning modes.
- Analyze the illusions of learning, memory techniques, dealing with procrastination, and best practices shown by research to be most effective in helping you master tough subjects.
- Gain knowledge, no matter what your skill levels in topics you would like to master, you can change your thinking and change your life.
- If you’re struggling, you’ll see a structured practical technique that walk you through what you need to do to get on track.
- This training course will be delivered virtually via Blackboard through the link HERE.
- This course is provided to male and female students of Saudi Electronic University.
- There will be a certificate of attendance.
We wish you the best of luck and success