Academic Jobs for Saudis on Faculty Members Annual Contracts
The Saudi Electronic University announces: The availability for jobs on Faculty Members annual contracts for Saudis (Lecturer, Professor, Associate professor, Assistant professor), at the different branches and colleges of the University under the following conditions:
Terms and conditions:
- A Saudi nationality is required.
- Full time jobs.
- Must have a degree from an accredited university.
- The Ministry of Education must certify the certificate (if the degree is from abroad).
- The certificate must be (full time) at all levels of education.
- Applicants for Health Science College must be classified from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, in one of public health or health informatics fields.
- Applicants must have the same track in all levels (bachelor's, master’s, and PhD) degrees (except the College of Health Sciences). *Bachelor's degree must graduates from one of the health sciences fields.
- The applicant to the (Arabic Language) in Humanities department must hold a qualification in the specialty of grammar.
- Applicants study must be in English or has (6.0) in IELTS or equivalent degree in English language proficiency test (STEP). *not exceeding two years (excluding Electronic Media and Humanities department)
- Applicants must pass the personal interview and the tests conducted by the scientific section.
- Applications that do not meet the application requirements will not be considered or answered.
- Applicants can apply to the announced positions only to one branch of the university and not all branches.
- These positions are subject to competition within each branch and cannot be transferred to another branch.
- The response will be within two months from the date of the interview.
* Applications will be open from Sunday 3\2\1442 AH - 20/9/2020 AD, and ending on Thursday 14\2\1442 AH - 1\10\2020 AD at 2:00 pm.
Applications are received online only through the SEU portal on the university website (Click here).