Lecture: Your medication During Ramadan
The Community Services Unit at the College of Health Sciences and the Deanship of Admissions and Student Affairs invites you to attend a lecture entitled: Your medications during Ramadan.
Provided by: Dr. Abdullah Alarifi, faculty member in the public health department, College of Health Sciences at SEU.
Meeting moderator: Mr. Farhan Al-Enezi, faculty member in the health informatics department, College of Health Sciences at SEU.
The lecture will be held on Wedensday, March 29, 2023. from 4:30 PM until 5:30 PM.
The lecture will discuss the following issues
- The importance of regulating medication doses for people with chronic diseases during the month of Ramadan.
- How to regulate medication doses appropriately.
- It is offered to all Saudi Electronic University students.
- This course will be delivered virtually via Blackboard through the link HERE.
- There will be attendance certificates.