Applying for Publication Rewards and Publication Fee Reimbursement for the academic year 2022 / 2023
The Deanship of Scientific Research is pleased to announce the opening of applications for publication rewards and publication fee reimbursement for the academic year 2022/2023.
Starts on Thursday, July 14, 2022, until Friday, May 5, 2023.
Terms for publication rewards and publication fee reimbursement
- The Applicant must be a Saudi electronic university faculty member.
- The applicant for the publishing reward submits through the Portal of the Deanship of Scientific Research (rtms.seu.edu.sa).
- The researcher should refer in the published scientific paper to his affiliation to the Saudi Electronic University.
- The request should be submitted within the announced date each semester.
- The research paper should not be supported or funded by the Saudi Electronic University.
- The research paper must be published in well-established national journals or a world-class magazine on the (incites. clarivate -Scopus) list.
- The applicant must provide a full printed copy of the published search and an electronic version in PDF format.
- The duration of the publication of the research should not exceed two years from the date of submission.
- In case the research paper shared by more than one faculty member at the university, the request should be submitted by the advanced researcher in order: (the request submitted from the first researcher, in case the faculty member from the university is not submitted from the second researcher, third, fourth, ...) and so on.
- The researcher must be registered with Google Scholar.
- Only First Author and Corresponding Author can apply for publication fees reimbursement.