Reem Saud Abdulaziz AlmoqbelAssistant of Vice President for Female Students Affairs
- Supervisor of President Office at female section.
- Assistant to the Vice President for Female Students Affairs.
- Member of the University Conceptual Framework Committee.
- Member of the Standing Committee of Transferring, assigning, and seconding the University staff.
- Member of the Standing Committee of Employees Discipline.
- Member of the Female Standing Committee of female section.
- Member of the Committee of Female Students Affairs.
- Member of the Standing Committee of Examining Job Performance Objection.
- Member of the Committee of Administrative Procedures Development.
- Member of the Committee of Restructuring of Deanship of Information Technology.
- Masters in Arts of Educational Technologies. King Saud University – Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree – College of Computer and Information Sciences King Saud University – Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Prince Sultan University – Department of Information Technology (2006 -2009)
- King Saud University – Department of Curriculum and Instruction
- Advanced Project Management Institution: Vision Realization Office, Ministry of Education, Place: Riyadh
- Professionalism in Business Process Management Institution: BP Trends Associates, Place: Riyadh
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Institution: Key Alliance Consultancy, Place: Riyadh
- Strategies for Teaching in a Blended Learning Environment Institution: Franklin University, Place: Riyadh
- Conflict Management in Workplace
- Administrative Creativity
- Development of Administrative Procedures and Forms
- Performance Evaluation
- Problem Analysis and Decision-making
- Meetings Management
- Leadership and Creativity in Institution Change
- Modern Trends of Administrative Excellence and Building Creative Teams
- Motivate and Instruct Employees for Maximum Productivity
- Time Management: Planning, Organizing and Goal Setting
- Education podcast design
- Creating Computer-Based Exams