Prof. Mohammed bin Abdulrahman AlawairdhiVice President of Graduate Studies and Scientific Research
- Saudi Electronic University. P.O box 93499 Riyadh 11637. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- PhD in Computer Science (2009), School of Computer Science and Informatics, De Montfort University, United Kingdom
- MSc in Computer Science (2000), College of Engineering and Computer Science, California State University, Chico, United States
- BSc in information Systems (1996), College of Computer and Information Sciences, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Professor in CS Dept. , College of Computing and Informatics from (3/2021 - Present),Saudi Electronic University.
- Vice President for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research (9/2017 – Present).
- Acting Vice President (11/2020 – Present).
- Board of Trustees Member ,Fahad Bin Sultan University ( 7/ 2020 – Present ).
- Acting Vice-President for Planning, Development and Quality ( 3/2020 – 10/2020).
- Secretary of the University Council, (9/2018-Present).
- Dean of the Institute of Research and Studies ,University Business Center, (9/2018-7/2019).
- Dean of the College of Computing and Informatics (7/2012 – 9/2017),Saudi Electronic University.
- Vice-Dean of Graduate Studies & Research(12/2010-7/2012),Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University.
- Associate Professor in CS Dept. , College of Computing and Informatics from (12/2016 -3/2021),Saudi Electronic University.
- Assistant Professor (1/2010-8/2016)Computer Science Dept., College of Computer & Information Sciences, Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University.
- Technical Support Specialist, Saudi Industrial Development Fund - SIDF (6/ 2003 – 4/ 2004).
- Lecturer (4/2000-6/2003)Computer & Information Programs dept., Institute of Public Administration, Riyadh.
- Teaching Assistant (6/1997-3/1996) User Support Dept., Computer Center, Institute of Public Administration, Riyadh.
- Technical Trainer (10/2000-1/2005),Riyadh Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Host of TV and Radio Shows, Saudi TV and Riyadh Radio (2/2001 – 8/2005).
- Strategy: Balanced Scorecard, Strategy Management Performance System, Key Performance Indicators Strategic Thinking for Operational Management
- Leadership & Management: Leadership Strategic Thinking and Influence ,High impact Leadership Business Process Re-engineering , Project Management , Consultations Skills
- Education & Training: Building World-Class Universities , Trainers Skills Development , Designing Training Materials
Scientific and Social Activities
- Founding Board Member of the non-profit computer-related association 2018 to present.
- Member of in the higher committee of the first international conference in Blended Learning, Saudi Electronic University, Saudi Arabia, 2017.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the University Unit for Science & Technology Al-Imam Muhammed Bin Saud Islamic University, 2012.
- Ph.D. Students' Representative, School of Computer Science and Informatics, De Montfort University, UK, 2008.
- Member of in the media committee in the second and third students’ scientific conferences in the United Kingdom, 2007-2008.
- Member of the media committee of the international conference “Islam Stand against terrorism”, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 2004.
- M. Alawairdhi, “An Empirical Assessment of Software Engineering Curriculum in Developing Economies and its Professional Relevance," Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Educational and Information Technology, Oxford,UK, Feb 2020.
- S. Atawneh, M.Al-Akhras, I. AlMomani, A. Liswi , M. Alawairdhi, Collaborative Mobile-Learning Architecture Based on Mobile Agents", Electronics, Vol.9, No.162, 2020.
- M.Al-Akhras, A. Barakat, M.Alawairdhi, M. Habib, “Using soft computing techniques to diagnose Glaucoma disease”, Journal of Infection and Public Health, in press, online October 2019.
- M. Alawairdhi, " Code Refactoring and its Impact on Internal and External Software Quality: An Experimental Study", IJCSNS, Vol.19, No.6, 2019.
- H. Alrumaih, M.Alawairdhi,“ Developing a Medical Ontology for Diabetes Treatment”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol. 16, No.9, 2019.
- M. Alawairdhi, "IT Enabled Blended Learning for Imparting Practical Education: An Empirical Study", International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol.16 No.5, 2016.
- M. Alawairdhi, “Assessment of student’s perception and teaching methodology of Software Engineering Course (Undergraduate) at Universities in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia”, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 13, No. 2, 2016.
- M. Alawairdhi, "Static analysis based business logic modelling from legacy system code", International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications, Tunis, Tunisia, June 2015.
- M. Alawairdhi, “Pro-BluCRM; A Proactive Customer Relationship Management System Using Bluetooth”, International Science Index Vol.8 No:4, 2014.
- H. Li1, , Y. Xue1 J. Yue, N. He, H. Yang, M. Alawairdhi, “Interoperability Test Modelling and Generation Based on Extended Petri Net Incorporating Non-Determinisim”, Journal of Computers Vol. 23, No. 3, 2012.
- M. Aldhekhail, M.Alawairdhi, A. Ahmed, A,Chikh, “A novel Approach for Designing an E-Learning Pattern Language”, International Journal of Computers, Vol. 6, No. 3, 2012.
- M.Alawairdhi, “Assessment of student’s perception and teaching methodology of Software Engineering Course (Undergraduate) at Universities in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia”, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Vol.13, No.2, 2014.
- M. Ramzan , M.Alawairdhi, “CLOUD EXPEDITE: A Novel Generic Business Model for Emerging Paradigm Shift in Cloud Computing”, Life Science Journal, Vol. 6 No. 3, 2014.
- E. Khan, M.Alawairdhi, “Intelligent Agent Based Mapping of Software Requirement Specification to Design Model”, Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, Vol.6 No. 12, 2013.
- F.Chen, D.Tang, H.Yang, M.Alawairdhi, “A Precondition-based Approach to Workflow Oriented Software Re-engineering”, Computer Science and Information Systems, Vol.11, No.1, 2014.
- M. Alawairdhi, E.Aleisa, , "A Scenario-Based Approach for Requirements Elicitation for Software Systems Complying with the Utilization of Ubiquitous Computing Technologies," Computer Software and Applications Conference Workshops, 2011 IEEE 35th Annual , Vol.18, No.22, July 2011.
- M. Al-Akhras, M. Alawairdhi, D. Beidas, "Search in Multimedia Databases Using Similarity Distance", IJIIP, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2010.
- M. Alawairdhi, E.Aleisa, and H. Yang, “Ubiquitous Technologies and Software Evolution: A business Logic Perspective,” in the IADIS International Conference (Informatics 2010) , Freiburg, Germany, July 2010.
- M. Alawairdhi and H. Yang, “A Business-Logic Based Framework for Evolving Software Systems,” in the 33rd Annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications Conference, Seattle, Washington, USA, July 2009.
- M. Alawairdhi and H. Yang, “A Reengineering Approach for Software Systems Complying with the Utilization of Pervasive Computing Technologies,” in the 3rd International Conference on Complex Distributed Systems, Leipzig, Germany, March 2009.
- M. Alawairdhi and H. Yang, “A Reengineering Approach for Software Systems Complying with the Utilization of Pervasive Computing Technologies,” Communications of SIWN, Vol. 6, 2009.
- M. Alawairdhi, H. Yang, and M. AL-Akhras, "BlueCRM: A New Trend of Customer Relationship Management Systems " in The 12th IEEE International Workshop on Future Trends of Distributed Computing Systems, Kunming, China, 2008.
- M. Alawairdhi and H. Yang,, “Proactive Customer Relationship Management System Using Bluetooth-enabled Devices,” in the EPSRC UK-China Network Workshop, Shandong University, Jinan, China, April 2007.