Alumni Affairs Unit
Graduation Unit supervises the graduation procedures for University student, after they complete the requirements of graduation successfully.
Issue graduation certificates and documents for undergraduate degrees.
Process and certify copies of transcript of records upon students' online requests.
Issue replacement documents.
Certify copies of documents and certificates for graduates who would like to study abroad.
Prepare the alumni directory at the end of each academic year.
Prepare statistical information and reports about alumni students.
Student graduation process goes through several steps that may take a period of 30 working days.
- Step 1: Making the graduate data Icon available in the ninth week, which shall be announced in the academic calendar.
- Step 2: Graduates fill in data in the graduate's icon via Student Services for those who have completed 110 study hours in the specified period according to the academic calendar, with a commitment to the following:
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of the data entered.
- The graduate's full name must be typed matching the passport in both languages.
- Ensure that the contact information is correct.
- Step 3: After the end of the semester and the completion of the monitoring of grades, the process of matching study plans begins.
- Step 4: Once the matching is completed, the graduate's statement will be available in Student Services and you will be sent a link to the electronic document via e-mail.
- Step 5: The Alumni Affairs Unit begins printing, sorting, and distributing paper documents to the university's branches.
- Step 6: The university branch communicates with the graduate via e-mail to notify him of the arrival of the graduation document and to visit the branch to receive it.
Alumni Affairs Officers
|Unit Manager||Mouath Alnamlah|
|Alumni Affairs Officer||Hanan ALmutiri|
|Alumni Affairs Officer||Faisal ALosaiga|
|Alumni Affairs Officer||Nouf ALsehly|
|Alumni Affairs Officer||Ghannam Alkhamis|
|Alumni Affairs Officer||Tariq bin Ahmed|