Lecture: World Blood Donor Day
The Deanship of Admissions and Student Affairs announces your invitation to attend a training lecture entitled: International Blood Donor Day.
Presented by Dr. Amr Ahmed, Senior Physiotherapy Psychologist at King Salman Medical City.
The lectures will be held on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, from 1:00 PM until 2:00 PM.
- What is meant by donating blood?
- Blood test.
- Benefits of donating blood Choosing blood
- What is the procedure before the donation process?
- Reasons for preventing donation.
- The safety of the donor and the safety of the recipient.
- Types of donation.
- When can you donate blood again?
- It is offered to all Saudi Electronic University male and female students.
- This course will be delivered virtually via Blackboard through the link HERE.
We look forward to seeing you at the session,,