Here ideas turn into reality, and creative energies are born, as student clubs invest in youth aspirations to advance them towards a promising future. Student clubs are the first practical step, and the best way to go through the work experience as it prepares students for their optimal path after graduation, and makes them pioneers in their fields, develops them socially, culturally and scientifically, enhances their teamwork skills, refines them the spirit of competition, sends them enthusiasm, and instills their souls with the seed of effort. And giving and production, so it becomes their first stop, an incubator for their first product, and a supporter of their journey, so that students' affiliation and loyalty to this edifice from which the march of their achievements began to be established, and for the university to be proud of its members who set out from it to make glory befitting them and for it.
To be the first youth gathering for university students in the entrepreneurial business
Excellence in developing youth capabilities and making good use of them according to modern business trends and practices
1. Creating an educational program on investment and entrepreneurship for those with ideas and projects.
2. Educating business leaders and entrepreneurs on the skills of establishing projects and businesses, and enabling them to have the skills required to start their projects successfully.
3. Periodic meetings between those interested in business.
4. Promote the exchange of experiences and success stories.
5. Share experiences and difficult stages of projects.
6. Inviting businessmen after coordination with the concerned authorities at the university.
7. Contribute to strengthening the culture of self-employment.
To be integrity clubs among the distinguished student clubs in educational institutions that strive to achieve integrity as a religious duty, ethical behavior and patriotism.
Work to enhance integrity and combat corruption, by developing self-censorship, and immunizing future generations from the scourge of corruption.
1- The development of self-censorship among university and college students.
2- Explaining the risks of corruption and its effects on the individual and society.
3- Spreading the culture of integrity and combating corruption.
4- Promote citizenship and a spirit of belonging through positive values that protect society.
5- Organizing and sponsoring student, cultural and scientific activities for students in the field of integrity.
Leadership and distinction in remote volunteer work
Planting the seed of goodness and giving in society and exchanging knowledge in social entrepreneurship and specialized volunteer work to achieve a prosperous knowledge economy and provide the appropriate climate and environment to create a better university life for students in order to stimulate student efforts and stimulate creativity and innovation.
1. Promote a culture of volunteering among male and female students.
2. Presenting a model for the distinguished volunteer in his behavior, culture, and commitment to regulations.
3. Contribute to achieving the vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia aimed at raising the number of volunteers.
Creating a supportive environment for female students to express and overcome the issues and challenges that women face in social and work life.
Empowering Saudi women through many activities that enhance their confidence in themselves and their society and overcome their fears.
１- Enhancing the pioneering role of Saudi women in Vision 2030.
２- Creating a creative platform for expressing opinions and promoting a culture of communication and participation.
3- Educating women of their rights stipulated by law in social and work life.
4- Participation with female students in creating extracurricular activities that contribute to raising social, cultural and practical awareness.