Providing an ideal environment for Saudi Electronic University students to develop their English language skills in their academic and professional lives.
Provide an ideal learning environment for Saudi Electronic University students to engage among themselves in meaningful activity that provides them with the means to enhance their English language skills in an atmosphere that is conducive to strengthening their spoken and writing skills.
The English Club at the Saudi Electronic University aims to:
- Prepare students of the Saudi Electronic University to be confident in their usage of the English language that meets the demands of the labor market needs.
- Raise the level of English proficiency among students of Saudi Electronic University.
- Enhance the ability to express and discuss professional skills more confidently in a new language.
- Develop students' basic skills such as reading skills, the ability to understand texts in English, as well as listening and critical thinking skills.
- Develop writing skills.
- Prepare university students for English proficiency measurement tests (IELTS Academic) or STEP) and provide students with the skills needed to be successful in those exams
- Organize and develop social/behavioral skills that enhance conversational skills among club members, and participate in many activities (extracurricular).
- Provide opportunities for university students to earn certificates of attendance for courses and workshops that can enhance their academic portfolio.
- Adel Khaled Alobeed/ Admin 2021-2022
- Lama Mansour Alqahtani/ President 2021-2022
- Zainab Jassim Abdulwahab/ Vice President 2021-2022
- The faculty members of the English language who are experienced in the field of teaching English to non-native speakers as well as highly qualified Saudi faculty members.
- Students wishing to participate as members of the
To register at the club, click here
To download the brochure, click here
contact the club via email: