Discuss innovation through a framework of design thinking
The College of Health Science - Department of Public Health – Students' Club invites you to attend an interview with the student:
Amel Hamed Albalawi, the inventor of "nano blood bags" to detect viruses, including the emerging corona virus. The student Amal was honored by the Ministry of Health
The interview will be held on Thursday 18/03/2021
from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- The interview Will Discuss the Following:
Innovation tools and methodologies.
- The difference between creativity, invention and innovation.
- The difference between design thinking and traditional thinking.
- This interview will be delivered virtually via Blackboard through the link HERE.
- It will be offered to all students of the Saudi Electronic University and other universities.
We wish you success and prosperity
College of Health Sciences