The Career Future for Health Informatics Specialist
Health Informatics Department at The College of Health Science is pleased to invite you to a lecture on: Career Future for Health Informatics Specialist.
Provided by Mr. Faisal Al-Shammari, General Director of Statistics and Information and Director of Planning at the Ministry of Health and a member of several national committees.
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021, from 12:00 to 1:00 pm.
- The most prominent career opportunities available for health informatics specialists in the government and private sectors.
- The most prominent tasks and skills expected of a health informatics specialist in the labor market.
- How do health informatics students raise their readiness to be able to compete in the labor market?
- This lecture will be delivered virtually via the Blackboard through the link here.
- All students and those who are interested are invited to attend.