Institutional Funding Research Initiative
Based on the university’s keenness, represented by the Vice Rectorate for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research - the Deanship of Scientific Research - to contribute in accomplishing the Saudi Kingdom’s 2030 vision, where one of its goals is the presence of at least five Saudi universities among the top 200 universities in the global ranking. Since this classification is directly related to the research and development, the Deanship of Scientific Research is pleased to announce the Institutional Funding Program for Research and Development that offered by the Ministry of Education.
- Emerging E-learning strategies and its application.
- standards and quality of E-learning.
- security, privacy and confidentiality in E learning.
- Building personalized learning experience by using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big data.
- business process re-engineering and enter organizational system.
- E-payment and Fin Tech systems.
- Social, cultural, political and economical aspects of business.
- E-Business modeling and E-Commerce content management.
- E-Business legislation and stakeholders protection.
- policy, strategy and emerging techniques in E-Health.
- Virtual environments, Telemedicine or Biomedical/Biosensors Engineering.
- Health Informatics, Digital health or M-health.
- Clinical decision support system or health information management system.
- E-Government Patient security, privacy and the trust.
- frameworks and guidelines for E-Government policies, strategies and implementations.
- legal, political and government to business issues.
- Social, technical, and it can amical aspects of E-Government.