What is the scientific research track in innovation in e-learning and e-training?
It is a research track aimed at bridging the gap represented in accurate qualitative and quantitative research in the areas of innovation in e-Learning and e-training. It focuses on providing practical and applied solutions to current problems and weaknesses in e-learning and e-training through examining modern theories and linking them to practical application. Furthermore, the track aims to present models and proposals for modern technologies and foreseeing the future in this field.
The track is divided into four sub-tracks:
1\ Institutional strategies, management and organization of e-learning and e-training, and its topics are as follow:
- Management and organization of e-learning and e-training institutions.
- Investment returns in the field of e-learning and e- training.
- Professional development in e-learning and e-training institutions.
- Quality assurance in e-learning and e-training practices.
2\ Innovative e-learning design, and its topics are as follow:
- Designing the experience of learners and trainees in effective e-learning and e-training environment.
- Designing reliable electronic Measurement, Assessment, and Evaluation activities.
- Designing of modern electronic courses.
- Designing simulation and modelling activities.
- Designing Games and edutainment.
3\ Innovative education and training technologies, and its topics are as follow:
- Virtual learning and training environments.
- Electronic learning and training management systems.
- Electronic evaluation and measurement techniques and applications.
- Technologies and applications of electronic teaching, learning, and communication.
- Data security and protection in e-learning and e-training.
- Artificial intelligence and its branches in e-learning and e-training.
4\ Building innovative curricula and teaching methods for e-learning and e-training, and its topics are as follow:
- Modern learning theories and their applications in e-learning and e-training.
- Modern Patterns, models, and strategies of e-learning and e-training.
- Developing e-learning and e-training for specific scientific disciplines.
Terms and Conditions
Research is accepted in the scientific research track in e-learning and e-training according to the terms and conditions of research support at the Saudi Electronic University, you can find it on the link HERE.
For more information and inquiries. Please contact us through the following e-mail: DSR@seu.edu.sa