Required documents for admission
The documents are submitted electronically through the document upload portal on the admission site, and the required documents are:
- A certified copy of the bachelor’s degree.
- A certified copy of the academic transcript record.
- A certified copy of the accreditation decision from the Ministry of Higher Education in the event of obtaining the bachelor’s degree from a university outside the Kingdom.
- A copy of the civil status card for Saudi students.
- A copy of a valid residency permit for non-Saudi students.
- A copy of the mother's national identity, for non-Saudi students with Saudi mothers.
- Original IELTS or STEP result.
- (Optional) The result of graduate assessment tests such as GMAT or GRE is not required, but it can be attached as support to obtain admission when comparing applicants.
- Submit two scientific recommendations from your professors who thought you in your previous degree.
- If you are an employee, you need to submit a letter from your employer stating that you are permitted to study.
- Submit the classification of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties is required for applicants of administrative and scientific specialties (Only for applicants to the Master in Healthcare Administration)
It should be noted that:
- The uploaded documents are correct, and I am aware that the Deanship of Graduate Studies has the right to request your original documents for verification, however, in case my information and document were inaccurate OR if you did not bring them for verification during the announced period, then SEU has the right to cancel your admission without refunding any paid fees and I take full responsibility for that.
- If any of the required documents are missing, the application will not be accepted.