Required documents for admission
The documents are submitted electronically through the document upload portal on the admission site, and the required documents are:
- A certified copy of the bachelor’s degree (Required).
- A certified copy of the academic transcript record (Required).
- A certified copy of the accreditation decision from the Ministry of Higher Education in the event of obtaining the bachelor’s degree from a university outside the Kingdom.
- A copy of the civil status card for Saudi students or valid Iqama for non-Saudi (Required).
- A copy of the mother's national identity, for non-Saudi students with Saudi mothers.
- (Original IELTS (Academic Only) or STEP result (Required) or (TOEFL-IBT.
- you are permitted to study (The letter must clearly state permission to study) (Required).
- The result of Graduate Assessment Tests such as GMAT OR GRE is not a prerequisite but it can be attached as support for admission when screening applicants (optional)
- Other required documents per program:
- The classification of the Saudi Commission for(Health care Administration program).
- Work experience (Only for applicants to the Executive Master of Business Administration, Master of Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety).
- Professional recommendation letter (Only for applicants to the Executive Master of Business Administration).
It should be noted that:
- If any of the required documents are missing, the application will not be accepted.
- Make sure that the uploaded documents are correct, the Deanship of Graduate Studies has the right to request your original documents for verification, and in case my information and document were inaccurate OR not available, then SEU has the right to cancel your admission without refunding any paid fees and you take full responsibility for that.
- You are required to submit only one English test result.
- The period for obtaining the test result does not exceed three years for the (IELTS ) test and the (STEP) test and it does not exceed two years for the (TOEFL-IBT) test and an exception is made from the requirement to submit the English language test for graduate of the Saudi Electronic University for programs taught in English with a cumulative average of no less than(3.5 out of 4.00 or higher) An applicant who holds a bachlor degree from a university in a country where the mother tongue is English* and the university is recognized by the Ministry of Eduucation is also excluded.
- For IELTS submitters, make sure the test is Academic, and be advised that “Indicator OR General Training” are not accepted.
- * USA- Canada- UK - Australia- New Zealand