Nomination for the Student Advisory Council of CAF for the year 2020/2021
The College of Administrative and Financial Sciences is pleased to invite its students to participate in the nomination for the Student Advisory Council of the College of Administrative and Financial Sciences for the year 2020/2021.
The council aims to enhance the systematic communication between the college administration and the students, through this selection of students nominated to represent the voice of the college students and contribute to drawing decisions and directions in accordance with the university's rules and regulations.
- The male or female student submits his / her candidacy via (Nomination Form).
- The candidate's average should not be less than 3 out of 4.
- Nomination is available for male and female students in the bachelor's and master's levels.
- The nomination opens for a week, from today until Saturday 24/1/1442 AH - 12/9/2020 AD.
- Note that the selection of candidates will take into account the representation of all branches and specializations.