Nomination for the Student Rights Committee of CAF for the year 2020\2021
The College of Administrative and Financial Sciences is pleased to invite its students to participate in the nomination for the Student Rights Committee of the College of Administrative and Financial Sciences for the year 2020\2021.
The Student Rights Committee at the College of Administrative and Financial Sciences is an independent body that monitors students' rights, examines their administrative and academic observations and complaints in an impartial manner, and deals with them in a professional and codified manner, with a specific time frame that reflects positively on the university and its educational environment in accordance with the university's rules and regulations.
To view the college’s student rights page (Click here).
- The male or female student submits his / her candidacy through (Nomination Form).
- The candidate's average should not be less than 3 out of 4.
- Nomination is available for male and female students in the bachelor's and master's levels.
- The nomination opens for a week, starting today until Saturday 24/1/1442 AH - 12/9/2020 AD.
- The selection of candidates will take into account an attempt to represent more branches and specializations.