The internship provides qualified students with an opportunity to receive professional training and experience in an actual work environment. This Internship is an ongoing seminar between the student, the faculty member and the employment supervisor. It involves an Internship Application and Learning Agreement, periodic meetings with the faculty representative, professional experience at a level equivalent to other senior-level courses and submission of material as established in the Internship Application and Learning Agreement. Participation cannot be guaranteed for all applicants.
Semester 8 (10 weeks).
Time Allocation and Scheduling Arrangement
it is required to complete at least 90 hours of the program in order to enroll in cooperative training.
Number of Credit Hours
6 credit hours.
Intended Learning Outcomes
1. To apply the principles learned in and out of classrooms.
2. To practice and develop professional skills, such as oral, written, and interpersonal communications.
3. To adopt technologies and analysis tools related to the major.
4. Understand and implement team work requirements
5. Assess self-capabilities regarding the financial area that is the most suitable areas to work at for the trainee's personal interests.
At the end of the internship period, the student will be evaluated as follows:
40 % for internship activities (assigned by the on-training supervisor).
30 % for the apprehension and the assiduity of the student (assigned by the academic supervisor).
30 % for the substance and the style of the training report (assigned by the department).
To view the collaborative training program
To view more details about the cooperative training program Click Here
To view the general guidelines of the cooperative training program Click Here
To download the Training Guide Click Here