A pioneering College that is driven to contribute substantially in creating knowledge-based society and economy and delivering the Kingdom's civilizational message locally, regionally and internationally. It is distinguished due to its flexibility, its quality outputs, and due to meeting the needs of the labor market.
A pioneering College that adopts the blended learning approach, which combines "face to face" and online learning using advanced technologies to provide distinguished education and modern training for all members of society. This is done in accordance with the highest quality standards and the best global practices. The College contributes to increase the productivity of the Higher Education institutions and promote Islamic and Arabic knowledge, it is also strengthen the Kingdom's presence globally.
1. Keeping pace with the academic and scientific development in global universities in the fields of science and theoretical studies.
2. Qualifying graduates and providing them with cognitive skills to achieve competitiveness in the fields of science and theoretical studies.
3. Improving the level of learning competence to ensure that learners are going to be highly scientific and practical experienced ones in their area of expertise.
4. Contributing to bridging the shortage gap of scientifically and practically qualified national cadres in pursuit of self-sufficiency.
5. Supporting continuous development through national and international partnerships.
6. Implementing the principle of Islamic moderation in terms of keeping away from extremism in all its forms and explaining its causes and effects.
7. Meeting the needs of the field of teaching Arabic to non-native speakers by establishing a comprehensive online program that provides an advanced educational series along with its classification and standardized tests.
8. Contributing to spread the Arabic-Islamic culture and participate actively in enhancing co-existence among people with different civilizations and cultures.
9. Developing the field of teaching Arabic to non-native speakers in light of successful technical educational experiences and in accordance with internationally approved standards.